International Student Services

Housing and Dining

It is important that our prospective international students understand that Bluegrass Community and Technical College does not have designated housing for their students. However, BCTC students are permitted to apply for housing on the neighboring campus of the University of Kentucky. Similarly, students attending BCTC may choose to purchase a dining plan from UK in order to eat in their dining facilities.

If you plan on living on the campus of University of Kentucky in a dormitory, or would like to review your dining plan options, please visit the Housing and Dining webpage.

Please understand that purchasing a dining plan and living in the dorms on the University of Kentucky's campus are not required. Students may choose to not purchase a dining plan and may live in an off-campus residence of their choice.