Important Notice

alert iconBCTC offices will be closed in observance of the Thanksgiving Holiday, November 26-29. The college will reopen on Monday, November 30.
[More Info]

Ordering Paper, Toner and Staples

Ordering Paper

Ordering of paper is done by the Division Office Manager or Administrative Assistants.  Paper is charged to a college-wide chartstring.  Contact Craig Dundon at or Melissa Jones at to obtain the chartstring information.

Ordering Toner and Staples

Each device is assigned a BCTC Contact. BCTC Contacts are responsible for ordering and replacing toner and staples.  BCTC Contacts may set-up an account at to order toner and staples.  Note:  Toner and staples are included as part of our lease payment.  If you are asked for payment when ordering supplies, please advise them that BCTC has a lease with them.  If you have any issues, please contact Melissa Jones at 859-246-4624 or

The document links, below, provide contact information for each printer/copier:

  • Laser Printers - If the printer is experiencing a paper or toner issue, please contact your office manager or program coordinator. For all other issues, please contact the IT Support Center at 246-4600 or by submitting an online IT Assistance Request.
  • BCTC MFP Contact List - contact Melissa Jones (x4624) about the MFP contact list