Banner Image

How Courses Transfer

Course Accessibility System

Some high school students who take classes at Bluegrass Community and Technical College want to know how the courses will transfer to other colleges and universities. 


Technical program dual credit courses transfer to colleges within the Kentucky Community and Technical College System (KCTCS). Some technical courses may transfer to other four-year colleges or universities.

General education dual enrollment courses will transfer to any KCTCS institution and may be included in the KCTCS General Education Certification which will transfer to Kentucky public four-year colleges and universities.

High school students who expect to complete requirements for a bachelor’s degree at another college or university should consult the curriculum recommended in the catalog of the institution to which they plan to transfer.

Please see Transfer Center for additional resources regarding credit course transfer.