Important Notice

alert iconBCTC will be closed Monday, May 30 in observance of Memorial Day. This is a great opportunity to honor the those who courageously gave their lives.
[More Info]
Two people Smiling

Financial Aid and Transfer Scholarships

Financial Aid

Many types of aid may be available to help you pay for college when you decide to transfer, including:

  • grants
  • scholarships
  • work-study programs
  • conversion scholarships/loans
  • waivers
  • military benefits
  • national service award
  • prepaid tuition
  • student loans  

The financial aid office at the college or university you want to attend can help you determine if you qualify for institutional aid, including aid not listed above.  You can also  learn more about aid from the Kentucky Higher Education Assistance Authority.  

Transfer Scholarships

Most colleges and universities also offer scholarships to transfer students. These are usually competitive scholarships with minimum GPA and credit hour requirements. For more information about transfer scholarships, consult a Transfer contact or website of the college or university you want to attend.