Air Conditioning Technology
Leestown Campus, S - 102
Installing and servicing heating, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment is the focus of this program. Academic courses, theory courses, and laboratory experiences are designed to promote success in the air conditioning field.
Students enrolled in the Air Conditioning Technology program must achieve a minimum grade of C in each technical course. See program checklists for more information.
View the program checklists to find recommended sequencing for degree offerings.
Visit the program website to learn more about degree requirements, program faculty, career opportunities, and more.
Gainful Employment Information
- Domestic Air Conditioner & Furnace Installer CERTIFICATE
- Environmental Control System Servicer CERTIFICATE
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning Mechanic DIPLOMA
- Refrigeration Mechanic CERTIFICATE
- List of Gainful Employment Disclosures