Computer and Information Technologies
A core set of courses are required by all options, which includes a general education component central to a collegiate education and technical courses giving students an introduction to information systems, computer applications, program development, system maintenance, and networking including the Internet. In addition to core courses, students must take specialty courses for their selected option. See program checklists for more information.
View the program checklists to see recommended sequencing for degree offerings.
Visit the program website to learn more about degree requirements, program faculty, career opportunities, and more.
Gainful Employment Information
- CISCO Networking Associate CERTIFICATE
- CISCO Networking Enhanced CERTIFICATE
- CIT Fundamentals CERTIFICATE
- Computer Assisted Drafter CERTIFICATE
- Computer Forensics CERTIFICATE
- Computer Support Technician CERTIFICATE
- Information Security Specialist CERTIFICATE
- Microsoft Enterprise Administrator CERTIFICATE
- Microsoft Network Administrator CERTIFICATE
- Network Technologies Specialist CERTIFICATE
- List of Gainful Employment Disclosures