Leestown Campus, M-111
The electrical technology program focuses on preparing students for entry-level electrician positions in industry and the building trades. The study of electrical theory and practical application of that theory provides the foundation of this program. Laboratory and classroom instruction include such topics as blueprint reading, motor controls, and residential wiring. Construction Electricity concentrates on residential electrical construction, and industrial electricity on industrial electrical construction.
View the program checklists to see recommended sequencing for degree offerings.
Visit the program website to learn more about degree requirements, program faculty, career opportunities, and more.
Gainful Employment Information
- Electrical Construction CERTIFICATE
- Electrical Engineering Technology CERTIFICATE
- Electrical Motor Control Level I CERTIFICATE
- Electrical Motor Control Level II CERTIFICATE
- Electrical Technology DIPLOMA
- Electrician Construction CERTIFICATE
- Maintenance Technician CERTIFICATE
- Residential Electricity Level II CERTIFICATE
- List of Gainful Employment Disclosures
- Program Flier
- Program Assessments