Engineering and Electronics Technology
Leestown Campus, M108
The Engineering and Electronics Technology program provides course work, competencies and experiences to prepare the students for success in the areas of Engineering technology, electronics, computer maintenance, mechanical, industrial, computer aided design, robotics and automation, communications, instrumentation, medical equipment, and telephony.
View the program checklists to see recommended sequencing for degree offerings.
Visit the program website to learn more about degree requirements, program faculty, career opportunities, and more.
Gainful Employment Information
- Automation Technician CERTIFICATE
- Communications DIPLOMA
- Communications Technician CERTIFICATE
- Computer Maintenance DIPLOMA
- Computer Maintenance Technician CERTIFICATE
- Electronics DIPLOMA
- Industrial Electronics DIPLOMA
- Robotics and Automation CERTIFICATE
- Electronics Technician CERTIFICATE
- Industrial Electronics Technician I CERTIFICATE
- Industrial Electronics Technician II CERTIFICATE
- Robotics and Automation Technician CERTIFICATE
- List of Gainful Employment Disclosures
- Program Flier
- Program Assessments