Industrial Maintenance Technology
Leestown Campus, M-105
An understanding of the requirements and opportunities in maintenance, good safety practices, pride in workmanship, and an understanding of the principles and accepted practices of the maintenance trade are covered in this program.
Students are trained to hold positions in factories, hospitals, hotels, etc., where multi-skilled maintenance personnel are needed. Included are courses in air conditioning, carpentry, electricity, machine tool, metal fabrication, and welding.
View the program checklists to see recommended sequencing for degree offerings.
Visit the program website to learn more about degree requirements, program faculty, career opportunities, and more.
Gainful Employment Information
- Industrial Maintenance Machinists Mechanic CERTIFICATE
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic Level II CERTIFICATE
- Industrial Maintenance Technician DIPLOMA
- Industrial Maintenance Robotics Technician CERTIFICATE
- Mechanical Engineering Technology CERTIFICATE
- Robotics & Automation DIPLOMA
- Robotics Automation Technician CERTIFICATE
- List of Gainful Employment Disclosures