Welding occupations are primarily concerned with joining, surfacing, or repairing structures or parts made of metal or other weldable materials. The skills and knowledge needed to determine the appropriate welding technique required for a specific project and to successfully perform that technique are gained through course work and practical experience.
View the program checklists to see recommended sequencing for degree offerings.
Visit the program website to learn more about degree requirements, program faculty, career opportunities, and more.
Gainful Employment Information
- Arc Welder CERTIFICATE
- AWS National Skills Standard Level I CERTIFICATE
- Combination Welder DIPLOMA
- Communications DIPLOMA
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welder CERTIFICATE
- Pipeline Welder CERTIFICATE
- Production Line Welder CERTIFICATE
- Shielded Metal Arc Welder CERTIFICATE
- List of Gainful Employment Disclosures