Teaching and Learning Center
The Mission of the Teaching and Learning Center (TLC) at Bluegrass Community and Technical College (BCTC) is to create a supportive environment for faculty to experiment, explore, develop, implement, and share ideas and experiences for the advancement of student-centered learning.
The TLC partners with and provides leadership for faculty, academic administrators, and staff in creating efficient and effective learning processes that engage learners using measurable student learning outcomes (SLOs) to promote and support superior academic programs.
Online Teaching and Learning Center
BCTC's Annual Changing Classroom Cultures Conference
Lexington Regional Science Olympiad Events Hosted by BCTC
Contact Rebecca Lanier at rebecca.lanier for additional information.
Faculty Advising Resources
BCTC eMentor Program
- The eMentor Program provides support and guidance for new online/hybrid faculty to promote excellence in online teaching and learning.
- To view a list of the eMentors, click the following: eMentor Program.
- Ask an eMentor: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Promotion and Tenure Workshop
|PROMOTION REVIEW NOTEBOOK WORKSHOPS 2016-2017|
|Friday, September 30||2:30 PM - 3:30 PM||Newtown Campus CB100|
|Friday, October 21||1:00 PM - 2:00 PM||Newtown Campus CB112|
|Friday, November 18||1:00 PM - 2:00 PM||Newtown Campus CB109|
- Contact Ryan Kelly at email@example.com for additional information.
ITS Technology Training
- To obtain technology training information click on the Technology Training Schedule.
- Contact Connie Rine at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.