Receiving and Delivery Protocol
Receiving of Goods
- When making purchases with a procurement card to be delivered to a specific campus, department or individual, provide the vendor with a detailed address which includes an individual's name, campus, building and room number. You may also have the item shipped to the Leestown warehouse, Building B. You will receive a delivery alert via e-mail from Facilities Management.
- When making purchases with a purchase order, please work with Purchasing to have items shipped directly to you when appropriate. If it is not appropriate for the items to be shipped directly to you (i.e., large quantities or heavy equipment), the items may be shipped to the Leestown warehouse, Building B. You will receive a delivery alert via e-mail from Facilities Management.
- Please note that, items are occasionally delivered to the Maintenance & Operations office in the Oswald Building (Cooper Campus) if the addressee is not available at the time of delivery. Maintenance & Operations staff will follow Inventory's protocol for notifying parties of the receipt of a shipment.
Delivery of Goods
If the item was shipped to the Leestown warehouse, you may:
- Pick the item up at the Leestown warehouse, or
- Issue an M&O work order to have the item delivered to you.