Printing and Copying Service
Student Pay for Print Information
Starting Balance: Each student's "Pay for Print" account balance is reset to $5.00 prior to the Fall Semester, regardless of their existing account balance.
- An additional $5.00 "Pay for Print" credit is added to accounts prior to the beginning of Spring & Summer semesters.
- Prints/copies made on any printer (classroom, open lab & Learning Resource Center (LRC) are deducted from the user's printing account balance.
Additional "Pay for Print" Credits may be acquired at the following locations:
Cooper and Leestown Campuses
|During Business Hours||After Business Hours|
Newtown, Danville, Lawrenceburg, and Winchester
- Go to front office or Learning Resource Center (LRC)
- Present a picture ID
- Complete / sign acknowledgment form
- Printing charges will be applied to student's PeopleSoft account when acknowledgement form is processed by Student Billing.
"Pay for Print" Charges
|Type of print/copy||Charge per page|
|Duplex Black & White||$0.07|
|Front Only Black & White||$0.10|
|Front Only Color||$0.25|
- Each student's account is reset to $5.00 credit prior to Fall Semester.
- Unused "Pay for Print" account balances are not carried over to the next academic year.
- Unused "Pay for Print" account balances are non-refundable.
- "Pay for Print" account balances cannot be transferred to another student account.
- If a printer malfunction occurs, a "print/copy credit" form must be completed obtain this form from LRC or Open Lab Staff members. The "Pay for Print" credit will be applied to the student's account by the Student Billing Office. No cash refunds will be issued.
Printers for Student Use
Below is a list of printers approved for student use (student's "Pay for Print" accounts will be charged):