Microsoft Office Home Use Program (HUP): For KCTCS Employees
As part of our Campus Agreement with Microsoft, KCTCS employees are eligible to participate in the Home Use Program (HUP).
Microsoft currently offers Windows and Mac versions of this software under this program.
You may order a single copy of Microsoft Office or SharePoint Designer to install and use on one home computer for personal or professional use. You may continue using these products within the "Home Use Program" as long as both of the following are true:
- You are a current employee of KCTCS.
- KCTCS continues to purchase Microsoft Office and SharePoint Designer as part of our Campus Agreement. Otherwise you must discontinue use of the product.
To access the Microsoft Home Use Program web site and order the software, please follow the steps below:
- Go to http://www.microsofthup.com/hupus/chooser.aspx?culture=en-US
- Select the country to which you wish your order to be shipped to and choose the language for viewing the order web site.
- Enter your KCTCS e-mail address and insert the following program code: 46F9B422A7.
Note: this program code is assigned to KCTCS employees for our sole use in accessing this site.
- An e-mail will be sent to your KCTCS e-mail address containing a web link to order your copy of Microsoft Office.
- Place your order online and it will be shipped to the location you have chosen. Microsoft will charge a fulfillment fee to cover packaging, shipping and handling costs (about $20 total).
Please Note: This is for KCTCS employees only. Students are NOT eligible. The information contained on this web page should not be provided to anyone other than current KCTCS employees.