How Do I ...?
- How Do I Find a Book?
- How Do I Find a Journal or Magazine Article?
- How Do I Get to the Research Guide?
- How Do I Evaluate a Website?
- How Do I Contact a Librarian for Help?
- How Do I Get to LibGuides?
- How Do I Get to Blackboard?
- How Do I Get to the Assignment Calculator?
- How Do I Access Articles and Books Off-campus? (EZproxy Access)
- How Do I Access the KYVL Portal Off-Campus?
- How Do I Use JSTOR?
- How Do I Use Academic OneFile?
- How Do I Use KYVL?
- How Do I Conduct an Effective Search?
Formatting /Citation Help
- How Do I Format My Paper Using MLA or APA? (overview)
- How Do I Get to the Citation Guides and Examples?
- How Do I Add Page Numbers/Headers to My Paper? (MS Word 2007)
- Please note: To view video guides, Quicktime Player software needs to be installed on your computer. PC and Apple versions downloadable at http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/
- What are some ways to find books?
- How can I use Academic Search Premier to create a citation list?