Work Order Requests
Work Order Request Process:
- Any work order requests from faculty, staff or students should be submitted via the M&O work order system.
- The M&O work order program is a web-based program and is accessible from any computer at https://legacy.bluegrass.kctcs.edu/ites/
- Use your KCTCS user name and password to log on;
- Once you are logged on select "M&O Work Orders" from the main menu;
- Click on this link to expand the menu, you will see three options;
- Submit Work Order - Select this to submit a new work order ticket
- Current Work Order - Review the status of your open work order
- Closed Work Order - Review the details of completed work orders
- M&O will respond to individual work requests within two (2) business days, unless a specific date is indicated that the work is to be done. Most jobs should be completed within two (2) weeks unless there are extenuating circumstances.
- The ITES work order system is the mandatory method of placing work orders with M&O.
- M&O will no longer accept requests via e-mail, phone or hallway conversations or by any other means of communication.
- Please give a three (3) day notice for all work requests; no request may be made more than thirty (30) days in advance.
- For emergency requests please submit the work order via the new ITES, and then call M&O to discuss further details.