NBS Payment Plan
Bluegrass Community & Technical College is pleased to offer Nelnet Business Solutions plan as a convenient way to help you meet your educational expenses. NBS is a tuition management plan that provides you with a low cost option for budgeting tuition and other educational expenses. It is not a loan program. You have no debt, there are no interest or finance charges assessed, and there is no credit check. Please see below for additional charges to enroll in the NBS payment plan.
Cost to Participate
A $25 nonrefundable enrollment fee will be charged per semester (ACH & Credit or DebitCard). This enrollment fee is automatically deducted within 14 days after the agreement is posted.
A $30 returned payment fee will be accessed if a payment is returned to Nelnet Business Solutions.
Fall 2017 Payment plan available June 30, 2017
|Last Day to enroll online||Required downpayment||Number of payments||Months of payments|
Spring 2018 Payment plan available October 13, 2017
|Last day to enroll online
||Required down payment||Number of payments||Months of payments|
Spring 2017 - Payment Plan Deadlines
*ECASHIER will be available on October 1, 2015
You can now set your payment plan up online by logging on to https://kctsaprd.kct.mycmsc.com/psp/kctsaprd/?cmd=login. With the payment plan you have a choice of the following payment options:
Payment Option 1
|Contract Deadline:||December 16, 2017|
|Required Down Payment:||none|
|Number of Payments:||4 installments|
|Months of Payments:||January - April|
Payment Option 2
|Contract Deadline:||January 6, 2017|
|Required Down Payment:||25%|
|Number of Payments:||3 installments|
|Months of Payments:||February - April|
Payment Option 3
|Contract Deadline:||January 13, 2017|
|Required Down Payment:||50%|
|Number of Payments:||2 installments|
|Months of Payments:||March & April|
Note: All down payments are processed immediately.
You may budget your tuition and fees one of two ways:
Automatic Bank Payment (ACH) - ACH payments are payments that you authorize NBS to process directly with your financial institution. It is simply a bank-to-bank transfer of funds that you have pre-approved for your expenses at Bluegrass Community & Technical College. Payments may be made from either your checking or savings account. Payments are processed on the 20th of each month and will continue until the balance is paid in full. You must include a voided check with application form.
- Debit or Credit Card Option - If you elect to use this option, your monthly payment will be automatically charged to the credit card you designate on the 20th of each month until the balance is paid in full. This option may enable you to take advantage of various bonus programs offered by your credit card company.
- It is the responsibility of the student to notify the Business Office of any changes to his/her schedule resulting in a decrease or increase in their tuition charges. Additionally, any type of financial assistance received during the course of the payments must be communicated with the Business Office before payments can be adjusted or stopped completely. Notification must be received 5 days prior to the payment date in order to ensure adjustments are made.
- Applications must be completed each and every semester.
- To make changes to your address, phone, or banking information call NBS at 1 (800) 609-8056.
- Do you have your student ID # on the application?
- Is the address information correct?
- Did responsible party sign the application?
If you have answered yes to all of the above you have successfully completed the application, please submit it to the business office on or before the deadlines dates specified above.
For additional questions, you may contact the Student Billing Office.