- New Scholarships
- FAFSA - to obtain a PIN (Personal Identification Number), learn more about the FAFSA, including step-by-step instructions, file online and check the status of your FAFSA.
- ECMC - for general information about financing for college and managing a student loan.
- CHAFEE - provides information on this exciting opportunity for foster youth and former foster youth.
- Scholar Share - provides valuable information about college savings opportunities.
- Going 2 College - learn about the college and financial aid resources available in each state.
- Latino College Dollars - provides a scholarship directory for latino students.
- State Farm Good Neighbor Scholarship Program www.scholarshipamerica.org/statefarmgoodneighborscholarship
- The National Security Agency (NSA) offers the Stokes Educational Scholarship for high school seniors interested in pursuing their targeted career fields (Computer Science, and Computer or Electrical Engineering). http://www.nsa.gov/careers/opportunities_4_u/students/stokes.shtml The Suder Foundation has invested in The University of Kentucky s efforts to improve the graduation rate of first-generation students. A longstanding commitment to first-generation students those whose parents did not complete college was one of the reasons the Suder Foundation selected the University of Kentucky for the program. In fall 2010, University of Kentucky welcomed its first cohort of First Scholars to campus and currently has 75 participants in the program.