Medical Assisting-Winchester Clark County Campus
The BCTC Winchester-Clark County Campus, in partnership with Clark Regional Medical Center (CRMC), offers an opportunity for CMA students to work and learn, while receiving additional assistance towards their education.
- Get FREE Tuition
- Grants, scholarships, and tuition assistance programs are available making this program tuition free.
- Get Paid
- Work in a full-time position at Clark REgional Medical Center that includes being paid to attend classes.
- Get Benefits
- With your full-time employment at CRMC, you get a full benefits package including: paid time off, medical, dental & vision insurance, and retirement contributions.
- Get Local Classes
- All classes are offered locally at the BCTC Winchester-Clark County Campus
- Get Your Application
- Scholarships are competitive and limited. Apply NOW!!!
For more information on this program, go to the Medical Assisting page.