This survey is completely anonymous. The identity of who did or did not complete the survey is not released. Evaluation of Instruction for Fall 2018 (2nd 8-Week Session, 12-week, and 16-week sessions) has been extended until November 17, 2018.
Fall 2018 Student Evaluations of Instruction (Nursing Courses) Open November 10 until November 30. Your feedback is very important to us.
Step 1 - Access the Evaluations
- Go to https://legacy.bluegrass.kctcs.edu/forms/surveys/student_evals/
- Log in to the course evaluations by typing in your KCTCS username and password.
Step 2 - Evaluate
- Select a class to evaluate.
- Fill out the evaluation, and click Submit.
- Complete #1-2 for any remaining classes.
Please see below for a list of common issues.
I'm unable to access/log in to the evaluations:
- Make sure you are using the correct link: https://legacy.bluegrass.kctcs.edu/forms/surveys/student_evals/
- Make sure you are using the correct KCTCS username and password. Your KCTCS username and password is the same as your email and PeopleSoft.
- If you forget your password, please go to the User Account Center to reset it.
If you need assistance with resetting your password, please call the IT Help Desk at 859-246-4600.
I'm unable to see any classes:
- Make sure the class or classes you are enrolled in are BCTC classes (prefix BLC -
see screenshot from BlackBoard below). Online classes offered at other KCTCS colleges
will not show up in our evaluation system. To determine if your online class is a
BCTC class or not, please contact your instructor.
- This round of student evaluations of instruction is for Fall 2018 (2nd 8-Week Session, 12-week, and 16-week sessions) classes that are offered through BCTC and end on or before December 9, 2018.
If you need to contact someone directly concerning the class related issues above,
please email Aaron Gay at firstname.lastname@example.org.