Job and Career Fair Registration
BCTC’s Career Fair provides an excellent opportunity for students to become aware of potential employment opportunities with local companies and organizations as well as assisting in developing networking and interviewing techniques. We are excited to have you attend an upcoming Career Fair!
- Newtown Campus Career Fair
- Thursday, February 21st
10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Setup begins at 9:00 AM.
- Table (1) and chairs (2) will be provided by BCTC.
- Only 2 representative per employer/company. Additional representatives will be charge for table spacing and lunch purposes.
- Lunch will be provided from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM in the designated hospitality room. Refreshments will be available from 10:00am-2:00pm.
- On-site interview space will be reserved & available for employers to use from 10:30AM-1:30PM. This is offered on a first come, first serve basis for 30 minutes.
Early Registration before February 1st: $60.00 per job/career fair
Late Registration after February 1st: $75.00 per job/career fair
**Registration is complete with a confirmation email by the Career/Job Fair Coordinator and receipt of payment, or you have made previous arrangements with Career/Job Fair Coordinator.
Disclaimer: In the event that you are unable to attend, please contact the Career/Job Fair Coordinator BL-CareerDevelopment@kctcs.edu, Your registration payment will NOT be refunded, but we will award the registration payment to the next Career/Job Fair upon your registration.
For additional questions about the Job and Career Fairs, please email us at BL-CareerDevelopment@kctcs.edu. We look forward to seeing you at our Career Fair!