Job and Career Fair Registration
BCTC’s Career Fairs provide students with excellent opportunities to learn about potential employment openings and also develop networking and interviewing techniques. We hope you will join us at an upcoming Career Fair!
Fall 2019 and Spring 2020 Career Fair dates and locations will be posted here when scheduled. Please check back for updates or contact us via email at BL-CareerDevelopment@kctcs.edu.
- Setup begins one hour before the fair opens.
- To maximize your availability to students, please plan to stay for the duration of the fair.
- One table and two chairs will be provided by BCTC.
- Only two representative per employer/company. Additional representatives will be charged for table spacing and meal/refreshment purposes.
- Food and drinks will be provided for employers during the fair.
- On-site interview space may be requested (based on campus availability). This is offered on a first come, first serve basis for 30 minutes per employer.
- Information regarding payment will be sent to you by the Career Fair Coordinator once your registration is received. **
** You will receive an automated email confirmation, followed by a separate email from the Career Fair Coordinator with payment information. Your registration will be complete once we receive your payment, unless you have made prior arrangements with Career/Job Fair Coordinator.
Disclaimer: In the event that you are unable to attend, please contact the Career/Job Fair Coordinator at BL-CareerDevelopment@kctcs.edu Your registration payment will NOT be refunded, but we will award the registration payment to the next Career/Job Fair upon your registration.
For additional questions about the Job and Career Fairs, please email us at BL-CareerDevelopment@kctcs.edu.