Job and Career Fair Registration
Each year Bluegrass Community and Technical College in Lexington, KY offers a Job and Career Fair for our current and former students. Our fairs provide an excellent opportunity for students to become aware of potential employment opportunities with local companies and organizations as well as assisting in developing networking and interviewing techniques. In the past, this event has been well attended with more than 60 employers attending and several hundred students.
We are excited to have you attend our Spring 2018 Job and Career Fairs:
- BCTC's Welcome Week Job Fair
- Tuesday, August 21st
11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Tuesday, August 21st
During the event, we will continue to offer a hospitality area with refreshments for our employers as well as door prize incentives for employers and students. We will also reserve office space for employers who would like to interview students between 10:30AM – 12:30PM on-site, if any employers would like to interview students from the Job and Career Fair. This will be a first come, first serve opportunity for up to 30 minutes.
- Only 2 representative per employer/company. Additional representatives will be charge for table spacing and lunch purposes.
- Setup begins at 9:00 AM. Please stay until 1:00 PM.
- Table (1) and chairs (2) will be provided by BCTC.
- Space will be assigned by the coordinator. But special accommodations can be requested, please email us at BL-CareerDevelopment@kctcs.edu.
- Lunch will be provided from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM in the designated hospitality room.
Up to 2 bag
lunches will be provided with each paid registration.
- Electrical outlets are limited and depend on
availability and/or date of application.
- Electrical outlet plug-ins will not be provided.
- Service animals are allowed by request only.
- The buildings has wireless capability.
Early Registration before February 1st: $60.00 per job/career fair
Late Registration after February 1st: $75.00 per job/career fair
**Registration is complete with a confirmation email by the Career/Job Fair Coordinator and receipt of payment, or you have made previous arrangements with Career/Job Fair Coordinator.
Disclaimer: In the event that you are unable to attend, please contact the Career/Job Fair Coordinator BL-CareerDevelopment@kctcs.edu, Your registration payment will NOT be refunded, but we will award the registration payment to the next Career/Job Fair upon your registration.
For additional questions about the Job and Career Fairs, please email us at BL-CareerDevelopment@kctcs.edu. We look forward to seeing you at the Spring 2018 Job and Career Fairs!