Office of Multicultural Student Advisement and Intramural Sports
Welcome! The Office of Diversity Outreach Services and Intramural Sports (DOSIS) provides college and community outreach services and Intramural sports in support of student academic goals, diversity and inclusion, cultural awareness and commUNITY. Offerings include:
- Personalized academic, career and life skills advising, mentoring and resource referrals
- Intramural soccer, volleyball, flag football and basketball for engagement and recreation
- Federal Work-Study employment, volunteer and internship opportunities
- Participation in school, community career and health fairs and related events
- Educational presentations/workshops within schools, churches and community agencies
- Referrals to college and community resources
- Mentoring middle/high school students to promote higher education opportunities
- Partnerships with community agencies/businesses in shared interest activities
- Photos of Diversity Outreach Activities and Intramural Sports (DOSIS) activities
For more information about DIVERSITY OUTREACH SERVICES and INTRAMURAL SPORTS go to Intramural Sports, contact email@example.com, call 859/246-6529 or stop by103J Oswald Building - Cooper Campus.
Students need direction and support, and to be aware of their options to successfully navigate their college experience. Diversity Outreach Services and Intramural Sports (DOSIS) provides one-on-one personalized advising to help students with academic, career and life skills guidance and referrals. Students are welcomed via appointments, walk-ins, phone calls and emails. DOSIS welcomes students from diverse and underrepresented populations, and the general student body, including new, returning, transfer, non-traditional and visiting students.