Canceling an Event in ASTRA
1) Login to ASTRA.
2) Click on ‘EVENTS' tab.
3) Click on ‘Events'.
4) Use the filter on the left column to find your event. For this example, I will filter all events scheduled by me.
Click the ‘+' under ‘Scheduler' in the filter column.
5) Find your name by typing in the top box or scroll to find. Click the check box to the left of your name.
6) Fill in the appropriate dates at the top of the Filter column, or make the blank.
7) Click ‘Search' at the bottom of the filter column.
8) Find your event in the list populated in the right column and click on the pencil.
9) To cancel the whole event, click on the pencil to the right of ‘Event Status:'
10) Click on ‘Cancel'.
11) The event status should now say ‘Scheduled to cance...l'.
12) To cancel one part of the meeting only, click on the pencil in the ‘status' column under the meetings tab. Then choose cancel.
13) When finished. Click on ‘save' at top.