To record last attendance date, follow these steps:
1. Click the Faculty Center icon the My Schedule page should display as soon as you click the icon. If it does not, you may navigate to it by selecting Main Menu, Self Service, Faculty Center, My Schedule.
2. Verify that you are viewing classes from the correct term.
NOTE: To change the term, click the Change Term button and select the preferred Term
Continue to view classes for that term.
3. To record students that have never attended class at all or to identify those that have stopped attending, click on the No Show/Last Att Date Roster icon for the preferred class. This will take you to the No Show/Last Date of Attendance page for the selected class.
4. To record information on the No Show/Last Attendance Date roster, follow the instructions listed in steps on the page to populate the roster.
You can record Last Attendance Date information at two times during the term/session for a class:
Once you have entered all your data, check the appropriate checkbox to indicate the roster is ready for reporting:
6. To view a different attendance roster, click the Change Class button to return to the My Schedule page and click on the No Show/Last Att Date Roster icon for a different class to view that roster
7. Click the Home link when finished.