Assigned Academic Advisor Information and Scheduling
1. Log into Blackboard with your KCTCS user name and password
Note: you can also access Starfish through your Student Self-Service
2. Click on ‘Starfish' in the ‘Tools' menu to the left
3. On the Starfish main page, you will see ‘My Success Network' which will include your instructors, resources and assigned academic advisor. To schedule an appointment with your assigned academic advisor, you may need to scroll through your network until their name appears.
4. Below your advisor's name--Click ‘See available appointments'.
5. A calendar will appear; choose a date to schedule your appointment (available dates will appear in bold). Click on your desired date then click ‘sign up' for your desired time.
6. You will need to fill out the ‘add appointment' information then click submit.
7. After the appointment has been successfully submitted, your name will then appear on the designated selection and you will also receive a confirmation email in your KCTCS account.
8. Please make sure you arrive on time for your appointments!!!