Practical Nursing Selective Admissions
The LPN program is available on our Leestown and Danville campuses. Leestown admits new students for both Fall and Spring semesters. Danville admits new students for fall semesters.
March 1 for Fall applicants (Leestown and Danville)
October 1 for Spring applicants (Leestown campus only)
Steps to apply
- Create a Selective Admissions System account. Once you have an active account you can print a program checklist to begin the process. You must submit the checklist with your packet.
- Official scores of the National League for Nursing (NLN-PAX-PN) Pre-Admission Test
- Create an NLN account – see Creating NLN account for instructions on making NLN account.
- Sign up to take the NLN at the Leestown testing center after you’ve created your NLN account.
- In order to be considered for admission to the LPN program, each applicant must attend a mandatory preadmission conference for the campus they plan to apply to.
Your packet must include...
- Selective Admissions Check List
- Official NLN scores
- Sheet from the Pre-Admissions conference
For more information, please visit Practical Nursing program.