Radiography Selective Admissions
The Radiography Program accepts new applicants each Fall. The deadline to apply is March 1.
How to Apply
- Create a Selective Admissions System account. Once you have an active account you can print a program checklist to begin the process. You must submit the checklist with your packet.
- Students who are currently enrolled in classes at BCTC must submit a complete packet of all documents listed here. Students who are not currently enrolled in classes at BCTC must fill out an application for admission and a complete packet of all documents.
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary education attempted. Transcripts must be submitted from EACH college or university previously attended and must show every period of enrollment. Transcripts from the Kentucky Community and Technical College System do not need to be submitted.
- To be considered for admission to the Radiography Program, each applicant must attend a mandatory preadmission conference with the Program Coordinator.
your packet must include...
- Checklist from Selective Admissions Account
- Certificate/Quiz from Pre-Admissions Conference
- Any transcript(s) NOT already on file with BCTC (please email email@example.com for questions regarding transcripts)
- You will need a minimum 2.5 GPA in order to apply to the program.
- Only 25 Students are accepted each year.
- The higher your GPA is, the more likely you will be admitted into the program. A competitive GPA is 3.0 or higher.
- An active nurse license (CNA) will increase your chance of being admitted into the program.
For more information, please visit Radiography program page.