Respiratory Care Selective Admissions
The Respiratory Care program accepts new applicants each Fall, the deadline to apply is May 1.
how to apply
- Create a Selective Admissions System account. Once you have an active account you can print a program checklist to begin the process.
- Students who are currently enrolled in classes at BCTC must submit a complete packet of all documents listed here. Students who are not currently enrolled in classes at BCTC must fill out an application for admission and submit a complete packet of all documents.
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary education attempted. Transcripts must be submitted from EACH college or university previously attended and must show every period of enrollment. Transcripts from the Kentucky Community and Technical College System do not need to be submitted.
- Attend a Pre-Admission Conference.
your packet must include...
- Checklist from Selective Admissions Account
- Certificate/Quiz from Pre-Admissions Conference
- Any transcript(s) NOT already on file with BCTC (please email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding transcripts)
- You will need a minimum 2.0 GPA in order to apply to the program.
- The higher your GPA is, the more likely you will be admitted into the program.
- A competitive GPA is 3.0 or higher.
- Only 20 Students are accepted each year
For more information, please visit Respiratory Care program.