Work Ready Kentucky Scholarship
All programs listed in this packet are eligible for the Kentucky Work Ready Scholarship. Student’s must be admitted to the program in order to receive the scholarship, the scholarship does not cover prerequisite courses. Once a student is accepted to a selective admissions health program, they may apply for the Work Ready scholarship via KHEAA’s website.
In addition to being enrolled in an eligible degree program, students must also meet the following criteria:
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Be a Kentucky resident
- Be a high school graduate or be enrolled in or have completed a General Educational Development (GED) Program
- Have not earned an associate's or higher degree
- Not be enrolled in an ineligible degree program, such as a bachelor or other associate program, at the same or any other institution
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress as determined by the eligible postsecondary institution
- Not be in default on any Title IV program or KHEAA administered program
how to apply
- Complete the FAFSA
- Complete the Work Ready Application on KHEAA’s website.