The Science to Success Scholarship
The Science to Success Scholarship awards $10,000 per year to eligible students for two years maximum.
The award is given in two pieces each year at the start of each fall and spring semester and is dispersed with financial aid.
- You must be enrolling at least half-time at BCTC with an intended major of one of
- Associates of Science – future field of study of biology, chemistry, engineering, mathematics, or physics
- Associates of Applied Science in Biotechnology
- Associates of Applied Science in Computer and Information Technologies
- Associates of Applied Science in Integrated Engineering Technology
- Associates of Applied Science in Environmental Science Technology
- Your high school cumulative GPA must be at least 3.0
- You must complete the FAFSA and qualify for Federal Financial Aid Pell Grant
- Priority will be given to those who have a GPA above 3.2 in science and mathematics coursework
- Completed Application to BCTC
- Completed BCTC Scholarship Application including your official high school transcript.
- Completed FAFSA