Transcripts | BCTC



How do I request a transcript to be sent to my new school?

Transcripts can be requested online, in person, or by mail. See more information on the Transcript Request webpage.

I ordered a transcript, but the school I requested the transcript to be sent to hasn't received it.

Questions about transcripts requested online through the National Student Clearinghouse can be emailed to For information about transcripts requested in person or by mail call the Student Records Office at (855) 246-2477 or send an email to

I received a letter stating I owe a balance that needs to be paid before my transcript can be sent. I have paid the balance. Whom do I notify that the hold on my account has been removed so my transcript can be mailed?

Notifications that the hold has been removed can be emailed to for online requests. All other requests can notify the Student Records Office the hold has been removed calling (855) 246-2477 or send an email to

Students who have a paid a UK Parking citation need to contact the UK Parking and Transportation Services office at (859) 257-5757. Students must notify UK Parking that they are a BCTC student and request UK Parking send an email to the BCTC Student Records Office to have their hold released.