Spring Break 2020
Spring Break 2020 Activities
Office of Student Engagement and Leadership
Are you staying in town for Spring Break 2020? Join us for some fun *free* activities open to all BCTC students! You must register below in order to participate in the events.
- Tuesday, March 17
- All students are invited to this year’s Student Leadership Retreat on March 17, 2020! This free event will happen on St. Patrick’s Day and is for any student interested in leadership opportunities, or learning more about how to be a leader. This is open to all BCTC students! If you register by February 27th you will receive a free t-shirt. All students must register by March 12th in order to attend.
- Location: Newtown Campus in the Classroom Building. Parking is free on this campus.
- Time: 9 am – 3 pm, with a free lunch
- What to Expect: You will have the chance to solve a mystery in an escape room on campus, meet other students on campus, learn practical leadership lessons, and enjoy free food together with new friends!
- Visit the Student Leadership Retreat page to sign up!
- Wednesday, March 18
- Community Service Project: Weather permitting we will be doing outdoor work at the Lexington Family Service Center. If the weather is bad, we will be helping them inside with general cleanup. Please wear clothing you don’t mind getting dirty, and if it is not raining or snowing, please wear weather appropriate clothing for outdoor work. This trip is limited to the first 20 registrants.
- Free Transportation from the Newtown Campus at 1 pm. Meet in the Classroom Building lobby for pick up!
- Thursday, March 19
- We will visit the Cincinnati Art Museum. This trip includes transportation from the Newtown Campus, museum admission and free lunch! This trip is limited to the first 30 registrants.
- Free Transportation from the Newtown Campus Classroom Building at 9:30am. Meet in the Classroom Building Lobby for pick up!
- Friday, March 20
- We will be visiting Foam Warz in Lexington for a two hour Nerf Gun party! The trip includes two hours of play in their arenas, and a standard Blaster Nerf Gun. If you would like to upgrade to a bigger device you are welcome to pay for the upgrade charge of $5-$12 depending on the model you choose, as only the standard Blaster is included with this trip. Free snacks will be provided at this event, but lunch is not included. This trip is limited to the first 40 registrants.
- Want to find out more about Foam Warz? Check out their website here!
Registration for the events: