Find, Review, and Evaluate Articles
- If your research strategy involves finding article sources for your paper, a good
place to start is the library's Find an Article page. Links to several online library databases that contain full-text newspaper,
magazine, and journal articles can be found on that page.
- Academic Search Complete and Academic One File are just two of the many library databases you can use to search for articles.
- Articles also can be found in a selection of print newspapers, magazines and journals
available onsite at the library and learning commons.
- Not sure how to search for articles in a databases? Go to our How Do I? page to find guides to many of our databases.
- If your assignment requires peer-reviewed or scholarly articles, please see Scholarly Journals vs. Popular Magazines.
- See Evaluating Articles to help you determine if an article you have found is right for your paper.