BIO 139 Virtual Lab
Welcome to the Virtual Lab for Human Anatomy & Physiology II
The laboratory portion of BIO 139 is designed as a "hands on" experience that corresponds to the lecture portion of the course. Anatomical model, computer programs, charts, slides of microscopic tissue sections, physiological experiments and preserved specimens for dissection will be used to reemphasize principles and structures discussed in lecture.
Office: SEC 205R, Newtown
Phone: (859) 246-6469
Office: SEC 205C, Newtown
Phone: (859) 246-6487
- Summer I 2018 (PDF - 1.1 MB)
- Summer I 2017 (PDF - 643 KB)
- Fall 2018 (PDF - 32KB)
- Spring 2019 (PDF - 988 KB)
- Fall 2019 (PDF - 414KB)
Laboratory Manual and Virtual Lab
- Laboratory Manual Handouts and Link to Virtual Lab Site
The laboratory manual is completely electronic and consists of individual handouts for each lab. There are 5 virtual labs.
- How to Succeed in BIO 139 (while really, really trying!)