Price List for Dental Services
The BCTC Dental Hygiene Program focuses on providing preventive and therapeutic services designed to achieve and maintain oral health. Clinical, preventive and educational services are delivered under the supervision of full and adjunct faculty supervision, appointments will be lengthier than in private practice and will require multiple appointments. Please call Melissa at (859) 246-6857 for an appointment.
We have free parking for our patients in the front left of the Oswald Building parking lot. They are identified by black signs that say BCTC Dental Hygiene Patient Parking Only . When you sign in at the front desk of the clinic, we will give you a parking pass to place in your windshield.
Price listing for Dental Services.
Second Year Student's Patient Fees
- New Patient Screening Fee - $0
- Dental Prophylaxis (Cleaning)
- BCTC/UK/College Faculty, Staff & Student - $25
- Pediatric Fees (ages 4 -12) - $25
- Senior Citizens (age 60 & up) - $25
- Ages 13-59 - $35
- Denture Cleaning - $15
- Bleaching Trays (per arch) - $75
- Fluoride Trays (per arch) - $10
- Sealants (each) - $10
- Post Evaluation - $0