Upper Tier Writing Requirements Fall 2007
The following Fall 2007 classes may be used to fulfill the University of Kentucky's Upper Tier Writing requirement:
- 32024 ENG 203 J003 Business Writing (Womack)
- 32025 ENG 203 J004 Business Writing (Womack)
- 35454 ENG 203 J151 Business Writing (Womack)
- 32026 ENG 203 J005 Business Writing (Hamlin)
- 32034 ENG 230 J002 Intro to Literature: Poets, Philosophers, Politicians and Preachers (Goode)
- 32040 ENG 231 J003 Literature & Genre: Mystery (Hicks)
- 32038 ENG 231 J001 Literature & Genre: Literary Non-Fiction (Mayer)
Students who wish to fulfill the Upper Tier Writing requirement must meet the following criteria:
- Successful completion of the General Education Writing Requirement:
either English 101 and English 102 (offered at BCTC)
OR English 104 (offered at UK).
- Sophomore standing.
Students will be required to keep a portfolio of their writing which will be submitted to UK.
For more information about the Upper Tier Writing requirement, contact: