Registration & Fees
- Must submit an application for admission.
- Students who are not enrolled in the current semester must submit the application form for readmission.
- After you submit the application for admission you will receive information by email on setting up your student online account and registering for classes.
- For more information, contact Ms. Terry Buckner, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LIT students should contact Ms. Terry Buckner, email@example.com for academic advising.
- Tuition and Fee Information
- Employees of Kentucky public post-secondary educational institutions may contact their institution's administrators for information about taking courses at no charge.
- Kentucky residents age 65 and older may register as Donovan Scholars for a full tuition waiver.
- Students access their tuition bill via Student Self-Service.
- IMPORTANT!!! Students who have their tuition bill paid by their library must contact firstname.lastname@example.org in the Student Billing Office to arrange for third-party payment.
- Fee Payment Options and Deadlines