Nurse Aide FAQ
If you do not see your question answered below you can contact us via email at email@example.com or call (859) 246-6723.
- When can I test or what is the available test date?
- How long does it take to test?
- I scheduled my test, however I can t make it that day...
- I've decided not to take the test, what do I do?
- When will I know if I've passed the test?
- I took my test, however I was not successful. What do I do?
- I passed the test, how do I get a copy of my license?
- I ve called the Nurse Aide office and left a message, when will I hear something?
When can I test or what is the available test date?
- A test date will not be given until the test roster has been received and payment has been made.
- Our availability changes on a daily basis.
- Testing is scheduled for every Wednesday at 9:00 a.m.
If enough students do not enroll we may cancel and students will be notified.
How long does it take to test?
We recommend that you plan on allowing at least five hours to test.
I scheduled my test, however I can t make it that day...
You may reschedule your test as long as you contact the Nurse Aide Office within five business days prior to your test date. Any calls received after the five day grace period will have to re-pay to reschedule their test.
I've decided not to take the test, what do I do?
First, let me remind you that if you plan to enter the Associate Degree Nursing program it is required that you have active status on the Medicaid Nurse Aide Registry as a State Registered Nurse Aide (SRNA), or NAA 100 within 1 year of beginning the Nursing program.
If you decide you do want to cancel the test, a refund will be given if you have notified us five business days prior to your test date. If you paid by credit card, the business office will apply the refund back to the card. Allow three weeks for all refunds.
When will I know if I've passed the test?
The results will be mailed directly to you within 4 weeks after testing.
I took my test, however I was not successful. What do I do?
You will follow the same steps as taking the test for the first time.
- The cost for taking just the written portion is $15.00.
- The cost for taking just the skills portion is $60.00
- $75.00 to complete both written and skills
I passed the test, how do I get a copy of my license?
I ve called the Nurse Aide office and left a message, when will I hear something?
We apologize for any delay in returning your call, however please remember our staff are completing the testing. It may be easier if you would email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not heard from us within two business days, please contact us at: (859)
246-6723 or (859) 246-6642.