Students will be responsible for collecting all documents for the admission process and submitting to the Office of Admissions or the Selective Admissions Department(s) as a completed application. Incomplete files will not be accepted.
Follow this link for the selective admissions process: Selective Admissions
Follow this link for the college admissions site: Admissions
The following information has been taken from the Rules of the Senate of KCTCS and is subject to change without notice. Admission to the Radiography Program is open to all qualified students regardless of economic or social status, and without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, beliefs, age, national origin, sexual orientation, or physical or mental disability.
Each applicant must submit the following credentials to the Office of Admission:
- Completed application for admission to the college
- Transcripts of all post-secondary education or training
Each applicant must complete the following for the Office of Selective Admission:
- Create a Selective Admission System Account
- Submit Transcripts of all post-secondary education or training
- Submit documentation of pre-admission conference
- Completed application submitted by March 1st
Additional document submission:
Documentation of state nurse aide registry
- Current copy for the active state nurse aide registry from the website
- An individual college may require an interview or pre-admission conference before consideration for admission to the radiography program.
- Bluegrass College will require a pre-admission conference.
*Please try to have all documents submitted by February 15th to enable the selective admission office to prepare student files.