Admission to the Radiography Program is open to all qualified students regardless
of economic or social status, and without discrimination on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, marital status, age, national origin or disability.
Preference may be given to applicants who have:
- Applicants with an ACT (preference) composite score of 21 or higher; or comparable testing accepted by KCTCS,
- Applicants who have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or better (4 point scale) in 10 hours or more of college credit applicable to the radiography program,
- Applicants who have completed the biological and physical sciences and mathematics courses listed in the radiography curriculum with a grade of C or better,
- Applicants who are registered and/or licensed in an allied health or nursing profession,
- Applicants who have active status on a state nurse aide registry.
Note: Applicants whose credentials fall below the minimum criteria may be informed of an early decision regarding their admission status.
NAA 100 is offered at BCTC and will enable students to meet the active status on a state nurse aide registry.