Required Personal Equipment for Bluegrass Community and Technical College- Danville Students
- Welder s protective clothing.
- Long work pants. (no cuffs or holes)
- Long sleeve welding jacket.
- High top all leather boots.
- Welding helmet. (Shade #11 lens or higher)
- Safety glasses (Z87)
- Welding beanie. (optional)
- All leather welding gloves
- Paper and Pencil
- Vise grips
- Chipping Hammer
- Carbon Wire Brush
- Stainless Wire Brush
- Tape measure (standard)
- Welpers or needle nose pliers
- Flint Striker
- Tip Cleaner
- Oxy-Fuel shade #5 welding goggles
- Flash Light
- Tool Box
- Combination Square
All the above supplies are to be available for use on a daily basis. Any student not
having the proper equipment will be given a zero for a daily grade.
All other supplies and equipment needed will be supplied by the school.