2021 Winter Session
What are you doing during winter break?
December 13, 2021 - January 9, 2022
BCTC offers an expanded list of online courses for Winter Session that give students an opportunity to lighten their course load for the following semester or accelerate their path to graduation.
Use your winter break to:
- Complete a course in 4 WEEKS
- Catch up on credits you need
- Take extra classes to move closer to graduation
- Concentrate on a topic you’re interested in, or one you would rather not take during the regular semester
- Pick up a requirement or fulfill a prerequisite
- Take advantage of the lowest tuition and best faculty in the state
- ACC-201 Financial Accounting
- ACC-202 Managerial Accounting
- AHS-115 Medical Terminology
- BAS-160 Introduction to Business
- CIT-105 Introduction to Computers
- COM-181 Basic Public Speaking
- ECO 201 Principles of Microeconomics
- FYE-100 Strategies for College Success
- HIS-240 History of Kentucky
- HUM-120 Intro to the Humanities
- PSY-110 General Psychology
Winter session courses are charged per credit and may be included in your spring financial aid package. Contact Student Financial Services for information about billing and payment deadlines.
We hope you'll join us this winter!