Employee guide to reporting an Injury
- Contact your supervisor immediately to report your accident or injury.
- Determine if you need medical attention and if there are any witnesses to the incident.
- Contact Beverly Drake in Human Resources.
Supervisors guide to submitting a Workers Compensation First Report of Injury or Illness
Please Complete the Following Steps:
- Open and complete the Workers' Compensation First Report. You may type directly onto the form. You are not required to fill in the dark gray shaded portions of the form.
- Once you have completed the form, name the file and save it to your computer. (For example, save it to your desktop.)
- After you have named and saved the file, upload it to the secure Workers' Compensation page.
- Please enter the Injured Employee's first and last legal name in the text fields below.
- Click the "Browse" button to browse to the completed form on your computer.
- Once you have selected the form from your files (double click the form), then click the "Submit" button on this page and your form will be delivered to the Personnel Cabinet for processing via a secure connection. You should receive a Thank You message after submitting the file.
- After you submit the Workers Compensation report, be sure to scan a copy to Beverly Drake for the employee records.
- Complete an Accident Report and submit it to the Security & Safety Manager, Scott Coleman.
For questions about submitting a Workers Compensation First Report of Injury or Illness, please contact:
Human Resources Assistant
Telephone: (859) 246-6202
For additional questions about submitting a Security & Safety Accident Report, please contact:
Security & Safety Manager
Telephone: (859) 246-6422