Obtaining a Laser Printer

Requesting a Printer

All MFPs are under a master lease between BCTC and Konica-Minolta. In the event that your department needs a new laser printer/MFP, please complete the request form which is located on ITES at "Assistance Request", "Printer Requests" (see also the following link: https://ites.bluegrass.kctcs.edu/modules/printer_requests/request_form.php).

All printers are the property of BCTC and will be purchased through Information Technology. Funding exceptions for certain grants apply.