Educational Opportunity Center (EOC)
We provide individualized help with:
- Academic advice
- Career counseling and workshops
- Applying for college admission and testing
- Financial Aid and financial literacy
We do not charge fees for assisting our students!
Who is eligible?
- Adults with low incomes (150% of the Poverty Level)
- Adults who are first generation post-secondary students.
- ESL students
- Military Veterans
- GED students
- Foster Children
- Individuals with disabilities
(Social Security # required)
How do you get started...?
Contact our office for an application to see if you qualify. If you do, we will start individualized sessions to help you start/continue post-secondary education.