BCTC Breaks Ground for the Danville Campus Advanced Manufacturing Center
Published on Sep 3, 2019
Bluegrass Community and Technical College (BCTC) leadership and state and local officials will break ground for the Advanced Manufacturing Center on the Danville Campus. This 13,780 sq. ft. facility will house the Advanced Manufacturing Technician (AMT) and Electrical & Industrial Maintenance programs and is funded by the Kentucky Work Ready Skills Initiative, BCTC and local support.
Sept. 12 at 10:30 a.m.
BCTC Danville Campus
59 Corporate Drive
- Dr. Michelle Carter, Director, Danville Campus
- Dr. Koffi Akakpo, President, Bluegrass Community & Technical College
- Dr. Erin Tipton, Director of Technical Programs, Kentucky Community & Technical College System (KCTCS)
- Deputy Secretary Mike Nemes, Kentucky Education & Workforce Development Cabinet
- Dr. Jay Box, President, KCTCS
- Senator Rick Girdler, Kentucky Senate
- Representative Daniel Elliott, Kentucky House
- Judge Executive Howard Hunt III, Boyle County
- Mayor Mike Perros, City of Danville