Institutional Closing

alert icon BCTC campuses and offices will be closed starting on December 16, 2017. We will reopen on Tuesday, January 2, 2018 with normal operating hours. Have a wonderful holiday and a great new year!

See How Your Credits Transfer

Various Degree Papers

For more information regarding the Kentucky transfer policy among public college and universities, click here.

How important is earning your Associates of Arts or Associates of Science degree?

Earning your A.A. or A.S. degree at Bluegrass will prepare you for transfer to four-year institutions, both public and private. It will also make you "General Education Certified"! This means you have met the general education requirement at all Kentucky public universities.

Access the A.A. or A.S. degree audit to see if you're close to earning your associates degree.

Did you know?

BCTC and KCTCS have transfer agreements with many of Kentucky's public four-year universities? Follow this link to access BCTC and KCTCS transfer agreements.

To get more information on articulation agreements between BCTC and four-year colleges, make an appointment with a Transfer Specialist!