Bluegrass Accolade: Literary Journal
The Bluegrass Accolade is the BCTC annual literary journal. It contains poems, short stories, and art by BCTC students, faculty, staff, and local authors, poets. and artists.
Submissions are accepted during an annual posted review period (usually mid-November to mid-February). For more information, please contact the Bluegrass Accolade's Managing Editor, Maureen Cropper (firstname.lastname@example.org). When sending your submissions, please understand that there is limited space in each issue and each submission is reviewed for content and artistic merit during the process of being considered for inclusion into the journal.
We have been pleased and impressed with the overall quality of the works the journal has received over the years, and we hope you enjoy reading the creative work of our very talented contributors.
The Bluegrass Accolade
- 2021 Fourteenth Issue (PDF, 61 pages)
- 2020 Thirteenth Issue (PDF, 74 pages)
- 2019 Twelfth Issue (PDF, 65 pages)
- 2018 Eleventh Issue (PDF, 60 pages)
- 2017 Tenth Issue (PDF, 43 pages)
- 2016 Ninth Issue (PDF, 69 pages)
- 2015 Eighth Issue (PDF, 72 pages)
- 2014 Seventh Issue (PDF, 84 pages)
- 2013 Sixth Issue (PDF, 56 pages)
- 2012 Fifth Issue (PDF, 73 pages)
- 2011 Fourth Issue (PDF, 91 pages)
- 2010 Third Issue (PDF, 86 pages)
- 2009 Second Issue (PDF, 88 pages)
- 2008 First Issue (PDF, 71 pages)