English 101 and English 102

ENG 101 and ENG 102 are used to fulfill the writing requirement for all BCTC degrees. They will also fulfill the writing requirements at many other Kentucky public colleges and universities.

However, prospective University of Kentucky students will need to take ENG 101, ENG 102, and a COM course in order to completely satisfy UK s writing requirement.

A more thorough list of transfer and equivalencies for writing at UK can be found in the UK Equivalencies fall 2013 document. (PDF 313KB)