How to Find Academic Progress Report
The Academic Requirements report in your Student Center lists your progress toward degree requirements. This provides an unofficial degree audit and is very helpful for advising and planning. The report will show courses completed, courses in progress, courses enrolled/planned, and additional courses needed. It will state whether the degree requirements have been satisfied or not-satisfied.
To view or print the Report:
- Go to MyPath (new window)
- Select the Student Self-Service tile
- Select the Student Center tile
- Under Academics, change the Drop Down to Academic Requirements and click on the double
- Use the Academic Requirements Report (AR Report) to view your progress toward your
chosen program plan and help you plan what classes to take next! You can also view
the report as a PDF to save, distribute or print.
- Click on the Description for any class to view the course prerequisites or additional
Need to Change Your Program Plan or Add a Second Plan?
See how to Change Your Program Plan.
Still need help? Use the "Raise Your Hand" feature in Starfish and choose “I need to talk to my academic advisor”. Your advisor will reach out to help!